So This is the New Year
by Ted Cockle
Happy New Year all.
2010 was a fabulous year, and I pray that 2011 will continue to build on those blessings and successes. Here is list of just a few of the things I am looking forward to in 2011.
- Becoming Master Ted (graduate from Wheaton’s CFM M.A. program – 5/7)
- Becoming Uncle Ted (the birth of my niece – c. 3/14ish?)
- Becoming Neighbor Ted (Ty and Meg are moving to a HOUSE much closer to us – 1/15)
- Becoming Better Husband Ted (getting to continue married life with the woman I love – 1/1 through 12/31 and beyond!)
- Becoming Full Full Time Worker Ted (after graduating I will dive into 40hr work weeks! (up from 36))
- Becoming Blog Coach Ted (helping my mother to start and maintain her very own wordpress blog!)
- Becoming Productive Procrastinator Ted (for now I’ve decided to name my blog “Productive Procrastination” because more often than not, that is what this blog will be, my attempt at productivity while concurrently procrastinating.)